6.12.2011

Little of This, Little of That

So it seems like not much has been going on, then when I look back, I realize that we have actually been up to quite a lot. Here is a photo re-cap of the latest happenings at the Mast Casa.

We had a friendly vine snake visitor. I really wanted to touch it - so I did...then it scurried outa there and scared us all!!

The boys had the day off from school so we went for lunch at a favorite place and hung out, enjoying the sunshine:

Friendly parrot eager to say hello.

Beautiful Scarlet Macaw

My volleyball team traveled to Guayabo and kicked some Tica a$$.


Our second round of incu-chicks netted about 20 but then they caught a disease and started dropping like flies. Three have survived.



Another street rat (dog) was brought over (thanks JJ) and we nursed her back to survival. She is keeping Stella busy and has finally put on some weight.

Jax lost yet another tooth making the grand total three right now. So far, no more are loose so hopefully he won't have to eat with his side teeth for too much longer:)

And there ya have it... not too much happening, but enough that if you blink - you might miss something!

1 comment:

  1. I laughed picturing you touching the snake, because I can totally see that happening! The volleyball team looks awesome, I'm sad about the chicks, I'm happy about the puppy, and Jax looks like he talked back to you one too many times...

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment here. No account needed.