2.07.2010

Back in the day when I was a nanny for the Latimers, their four year old Julie would come home from school and sing all the songs she had learned...it was beyond adorable and I made her call all my friends to talk and sing to them because her voice was just the squeakiest, precious thing you have ever heard.

Fast forward to today, Julie is 14 going on 25 and a minute from broadway having starred in several plays and musicals, including playing Sandy in Greece (I know totally impressive huh), and a zillion others. Yet today, I cant forget the sweetest song she used to sing to me, so I taught it to Jax and now he and I sing it to Riley every night while Riley helps with the moves...

So without further adieu, here is Jax singing "Little Caterpillar" and Riley helping out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment here. No account needed.