8.25.2009

New Curtains

I am NOT crafty, I have made very little with my sewing machine other than a dog bed and a table cloth thingy... but I needed curtains, and you can't just run to the store and buy curtains in Costa Rica, at least not where I live... so I had to get crafty and make them myself... which as it turns out I totally rock at making curtains. Okay that's a push but I didn't do too bad. Here is what I ended up with...

Bedroom - This was a tablecloth that I cut in half and wa-la...curtains.

Another table cloth - Kitchen

This isn't a curtain at all - this is the fabric for my new sofa and chair being made now...

Living room - this is like a linen fabric...and far to white so I
dressed it up with a funky wrap as a tie back...hey it works and I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment here. No account needed.