12.31.2010

He's 5!!!!



Jax turned 5 last month and we celebrated with a carnival birthday party at the outdoor soccer field. Most of the kids from his school came and with the help of about everyone I know, we pulled it off and had a blast!

Here are some pics and a video of the pinata at the end! Enjoy!!!

Welcome to Jaxon's Carnival!!

The Birthday Boy

Putt putt golf station! This is Leyden.

Target Practice

Fishing Station

Penny Toss

Pin the nose on the clown

Football Toss

More golfing...

Mystery box...meet Camilla (I love this kid!)

Game time!


Finally...the PINATA!


Yummy cake - thank you MIMA!!!!

A big, huge, enormous THANK YOU to everyone who came to help me - I couldn't have done it without all my wonderful volunteers (who really didn't have a choice in the matter - we were offering tortiburguesas after all)! Much love to you all!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment here. No account needed.