9.14.2010

Introductions...

Today my heart is warm. My boys got to meet their miracle baby cousin Raylee for the first time!!! Raylee is my cousin Jane's little girl and was born June 26, 2009 at only 26 weeks (I'm guessing, maybe it was 25... way too early anyway)... she was 1.6 pounds and 12 inches long.

After a four month stay at the hospital she was able to go home and while I got to meet her when we were in town last year, the boys could not as she was extremely susceptible to germs and dripping, sniffing, oozing things that typically accompany children:)

Raylee had her first birthday party over the summer and is doing great. She is so happy, her beautiful smile could cheer anyone up. She managed to sleep thru the first half of our visit so she must be a great sleeper! When she awoke we seized our opportunity to play with her and she was more than happy to join in!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave a comment here. No account needed.