1.22.2010

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all that jazz...

Well we have gone and returned for the holidays. I admit to being a total blog slacker, I have no excuses! Our trip was wonderful, we got to spend a lot of time with family and friends and I even got to go to DC to see my friends all by myself, without kids, sans ninos, solo mio. It was awesome.

There I said it. I LOVED getting some time away from the kids, seeing and talking to friends without someone tugging on my pant leg, not having to put anyone in time out, enjoying a meal before it got cold, riding on the escalator instead of finding the elevator at the airport, getting to pee without stuffing a stroller and two kids into the stall with me...it was bliss. I, however, was ready to have them back after the weekend and I think they were a little excited to see me too:)

Since returning Riley has been a bit of a...I will put it nicely...needy. He feels the need to carry everything all over the house, at once...including two blankets, two babies, his sippy cup and whatever toys he is playing with at the moment. Needless to say he gets a bit frustrated when he can't accomplish this. Hopefully it will ease up soon!!

Jaxon starts school on Monday. Hopefully he hasn't forgotten too much Spanish! His school has two new teachers this year so I pray the transition goes well!

To all of you I did get to see, it was great! It was so nice to be home for the holidays despite being the only one in my family who likes the snow/cold... to everyone I didn't get to see...get your ass a plane ticket and come visit me. So far we have ZERO confirmed visitors for 2010...not a good way to start the new decade people!!!

Okay I promise to be a better blogger. Until the next time...peace out!





3 comments:

  1. So cute. Your boys are getting so big. Now I need to update my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that was sweet- where did you store the left over pizza, because that was huge! I am looking forward to that. You didnt add that your mother was a saint watching the boys for a week, did I miss that? And do I understand shes up to it again? She is amazing! I do know I must have your schedule confused, you dont mean overnight, just overnight? This is HOME! I do love seeing the boys, and of course you are always beautiful, but where is my guy arron? Hi to him- smack, still cant eat that hot hot hot sauce! Love you guys, keep on blogging- aunt pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the songs were especially cute! Raylee has been singing one lately that I wanted her to sing for you, but she is so shy! It goes something like this. I LOVE MY STRAWBERRIES, I LOVE- MY BANANAS, I LOVE MY APPLES, I LOVE - MY GRANDMA. Kids come up with the darnest things! You could teach that to the boys too. Two weeks and we will hear you sing again- Love and kisses Aunt pat

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment here. No account needed.