4.18.2009

Blacker... and baby booties.

I am a total Blogslacker = Blacker. Granted, I have no internet at the house thus the only time I get online is on quick trips to the office with a squirming 10 month old whose only desire is to crawl around so he can get into buckets of dirt and whatever else is in Aaron's office... At any rate, I managed to come to the office with the pack and play, managed to get Riley to actually sleep in it, and now realized I don't have the cord to download any new photos onto my computer. Boo.

Not a lot has been happening around here. They are continuing to work on the house we will be moving into...only a couple weeks away. They laid sod a couple weeks ago and painted last week which should be finished this week. They are working on building various shelving and storage projects and I bought some fabric to make curtains, so things are happening. Unfortunatley I can't show you any photos!!!

What I can show you is Riley's cute butt. Enjoy:)

Showing Lily some love...

Riley's way of crawling on the cement.

Roly Poly.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute butt!=) I'm sure he'll love you when he's about 16 for posting these!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment here. No account needed.