3.07.2009

Zipline-a-dee-do-da

Whoo hoo we finally went ziplining!!! I am not even kidding how long I have waited for this. When Aaron and I came to CR with Ted and Rachel in March of 2003, Rach and I begged to zip line... the guys conveniently managed to get out of it each time we brought it up...as we were in the airport on the way home we heard people telling their ziplining tales and how it was "the best part of the trip." Fast forward to our move here, I was dying to zip line then wham bam, guess who was prego?? So now that my mom is here and I have someone willing to zip with me, Aaron watched the boys and we went, and it was wonderful...it was fantastic, and I won't wait another 5 years to go again. Here are some pics and videos.

Hiking up the trail.

Getting ready.

Mom getting saddled up

White faced monkey

Me zipping

Mom zipping
Cheesy cheese

Flying Superman Style


The Very First Zipline - Mom


Monkey in the Tree


Me zipping upside down.


Mom Zipping



1 comment:

  1. Hey Becca! That looks like so much fun. I haven't ever really thought I could do it but you make it look so easy. I share your joy of blogging, however, I am terrible at updating my own. I added you to my Blogging Buddies so I can keep tabs on your exciting life in Costa Rica. Check out my blog: www.uhrichcrew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Leave a comment here. No account needed.